Chick Flicks

Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Darlin'....;)

Stars - Cranberries


Happy Birthday to my best friend, my lover, my life partner: Ade Adriansyah. May Allah bless you with a long healthy life, bright years ahead, and happiness with us (your sexy wife & cute daughter).

We have passed 12 times of your birthday together, and this time is the 3rd since we got married, the 1st since you became a dad. I saw you since your face was so fresh until you have some wrinkles around your eyes but amazingly, i still think that fallin' in love with you is so easy coz' it's not about the look, it's about the heart.

This early morning when I asked about your birthday wish, you said: "sibling for keya" ha ha ha... well, for sure i'll give you the process of making it tonight, double! ;)
posted by Bona at 8:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home